Happy Sunday my friends! I’ve been keeping something a secret. I’ve missed interacting with readers and other cohosts, so I’ve decided to start co-hosting a link party! Yay.
I’m SO excited to welcome you to our new(ish) link party!
You see, the Frugal Crafty Blog Hop has undergone some pretty major changes…
Like a new name…
A new look…
And even a few new hosts (one of those is yours truly)!
Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Want to get to know me (and Bigger Than The Three Of Us) a bit better? Catch up with some of my most recent projects, like:
a DIY Woven Pillow (made in just 5 Minutes!)
Make sure to follow along with Bigger Than The Three Of Us to stay up-to-date with everything!
I’m so happy to be here and excited to meet you all!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.