Happy Sunday my friends! Are you ready to par-tay?
I’m SO excited to welcome you to our new(ish) link party!
Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Want to get to know me (and Bigger Than The Three Of Us) a bit better? Catch up with some of my most recent projects, like:
My Christmas Wish List Post and Enter to win $50 to Anthropologie!
Or, if DIY is your thing… I just posted a tutorial on how to Install Interior Window Trim.
Make sure to follow along with Bigger Than The Three Of Us to stay up-to-date with everything!
I had such a hard time narrowing down the features. Geez, if you guys bring it like this every week… I’m going to love this little party. I did narrow it down to five but it was super hard.
Seriously, Amy is so amazing at coming up with ideas. How cute are these Glitter Bottle Brush Trees?!
Two Feet First made this DIY Pendant light. I love the box enclosure around the lights, don’t you?
A DIY Photo Advent? Fynes Designs knocked it out of the park with this one.
Lemon Thistle put together this adorable crafting cocoa party. Can I get an invite to the next one?
When I saw this free printable linked up, I knew I had to share. I really love the simplicity of it. Pastels and Macarons did a great job with the styling as well.
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.