So, I know I just talked about getting one project (ENTRYWAY) completely finished, but that doesn’t mean I can’t plan another one.
To be fair, we have already started on the upstairs bathroom. It is in a state of disrepair and has been for a while. I created a bathroom mood board to help me stay on track!
This is where we are going with it:
1. Geometric Vase – Marshalls, TJMaxx or Gordman’s
2. Concrete Vinyl Tile – Home Depot
3. Brown Wood Hamper – I love this one at the Land of Nod. They have it in a few different sizes and I’m thinking two of them might be nice underneath the vanity.
4. Tali Bath Mat – West Elm $29.00
5. Pinstripe Fabric – I would love to make a roman shade out of this.
6. Modern Bathroom Hardware: I love this collection at Restoration Hardware.
7. Pleated Bath Mat – I’m thinking that these would look good under each sink.
8. Duckling Close-up – I am in love with this piece of art. Plus, I think it adds the right touch of whimsy for the bathroom that Greyson will use all the time.
9. Book Rack – We need something to hold books by the toliet. Greyson likes to read there, so this would keep them off the floor. I want to be able to use this as a wall mount, so it might not be this exact one.
10. Striped Towel – I would like a few of each.
* Some of the things on the mood board didn’t have a number. I have these things already or something really similar.
The brown mirror : I picked up two gorgeous brown hand scraped mirrors at TJMaxx. They seem like they are going to be the perfect size. I got a great deal on them for $49.99 a piece.
Faucet : My Mom actually had two matching (brand new) faucets that she couldn’t take back. So, I have an upgrade to what we have when we weren’t even planning on upgrading them. Yeah!
Sconce: Luke and I decided to splurge on two sconces from Restoration Hardware. We got them on a sale right after Christmas and we love them.
Vanity: We are using our existing vanity. It is in the process of being refinished. New hardware will go on it, very similar to the one in the picture.
Gray Paint: I haven’t decided for sure on painting the room gray, but I am leaning that way.