Sometimes, we only have short windows of time and we want to actually accomplish something home-related in that window. The show today, is all about 2 Hour Decor projects that you can do. Hopefully, we inspire you to tackle a new project, start-to-finish!
Listen below or find us on your favorite podcast app: iTunes, Stitcher, GooglePlay and Overcast.
2 Hour Decor Projects
We specifically talked about:
- Bluetooth waterproof speaker that I love and it's under $40!
- Portable bluetooth speaker that Suzannah and Jason have been using while working on projects.
- 2-hour or less projects
- Styling a Vignette whether that be on a dresser, nightstand or media cabinet.
- Change out dresser hardware. Examples: dresser/changing table, vanity (added holes)
- Give a poster frame a wood look with tape!
- DIY wall art on a canvas. Examples: abstract ikat-ey painting and windowpane ribbon art
- Split plants or change their vessels.
- I love these cork pads for plants (affiliate link).
- Sewing for the Home
- Great pillows, Suzannah made one that said HOME BODY with the Silhouette transfer machine years ago.
- Curtain hemming. Suzannah shared her IKEA tutorial here.
- DIY Bamboo Shade Hack
- Light Fixture Upgrades
- Even can lights or fluorescents can be replaced with a few extra pieces of equipment.
- Spray paint a light fixture. Check out this (formerly brass) pendant in Suzannah’s breakfast nook here.
- Hang a Gallery wall. Need gallery inspiration? Check out this post all about gallery wall sizing!
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!
Leave a Reply