It’s our 50th Podcast Episode and we’re recapping some of our favorite episodes from the last year.
Whether you are a new listener or have been with us since the beginning, thank you! We thought we’d take today to look back on 2018 and recap some of our favorite episodes. We are also talking about the highlights of the year, for each of our houses and what 2019 might entail (both for the blogs and for the podcast).
- We had so many ideas and still do! Talking about visual topics over audio is possible!
- Our podcast Facebook group has some great projects.
- We interviewed some inspirational DIY and decor voices.
- I did a big master bedroom update.
- I finally finished the baseboards in my living room!
- I love my new sunroom decor.
- Suzannah moved three times and had a baby since this time one year ago!
- Suzannah had some serious house-hunting challenges but successfully bought her 1930’s fixer upper in July.
- Suzannah is now feeling buried in projects and to-dos… but got a lot of painting done and has been trying out decor, layout, and lighting.
- Suzannah redid her master bedroom for the One Room Challenge this fall. One room DONE!
- Suzannah hired out landscape demo for starters on some of the more major projects at her new house.
Looking forward to 2019
- Interviews with professionals on topics like landscaping, organizing, and more
- Hashtag #shareyourhomestories – want to keep seeing your projects and shouting you guys out
- Weekend or 1-month challenges in the Facebook group
- I’m going to finish the powder bath
- I’ll add a bit more wood flooring to the house
- I’ll start the basement reno
- Suzannah is planning a kitchen reno!
- Suzannah will be making some big changes in her living room (including replacing the popular green sofa)
- Suzannah will definitely do another One Room Challenge or two
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram: