I’ve got something amazing for you today! First off, I’m helping you get a great start on your present buying by helping you with a Christmas Gift Guide for Your Family. Secondly, I’m teaming up with a great group of girls (over 25!) to bring you giveaways all week long including my giveaway of $50 to Anthropologie. So, make sure to stick around to get all the details on how you can enter all the giveaways!
Ready to get inspired and buy some presents? The gifts on my gift guides are things we actually own (and LOVE) or things that are actually on our gift wish lists. I figure, if you follow and like Bigger Than The Three Of Us then you may have the same taste and love what we love.
*This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my disclosure policy.
Ready, to see? Let’s start with mine first. Because, come on… Mom’s the most important, right?!
Do you see anything that grabs your eye? Let’s chat about each individual thing.
(1) How cute is that tank? Seriously, I’m all about the tacos (and margaritas). This is the perfect tank for me and, if it’s not quite your thing, no worries. The same shop has some adorable other ones with different sayings.
(2) Fur Snow Boots – Yes, please! Actually, I did say yes last month and bought these. At $60, they were a steal and they are super comfy. I know they are going to be great this winter.
(3) It’s the unspoken rule that if you are blogging about your house, then you have to have a fiddle leaf fig tree. Guess what, I don’t have one! That’s why it’s on my list this year. lol. Home Depot and Amazon have these online.
(4) Hunter Boots. Should I say anymore? Yep, really want these. No, seriously, they get amazing reviews. It’s the type of purchase that you invest a bit in but you’ll have them forever.
(5) Sheepskin vests are the total thing right now. They go with just about anything. Get her this, she’ll love it.
(6) How adorable is this hunter utility vest? It’s pretty steep, but it’s another one of those things that will never go out of style.
(7) Yep, I need another head planter. This one is freaking amazing (and such a talking point!).
(8) Want a super cute puffer vest at an amazing price? This blue plaid vest might just be the perfect fit (they also have it in red).
(9) I love this “Be a Nice Human” print. We have it in our bathroom and it’s so quirky and fun. It’s also a great price!
(10) What’s not to love about this unique vase. The price point isn’t bad and I could see it going anywhere. Plus, they have it in cement as well. LOVE both of them.
(11) Gorgeous utility hooks that would be perfect as a stocking stuffer and under $10. Yes, please.
(12) This book has been on my wishlist for awhile. Just think of the fun memories that it could inspire.
Ready to see the the Gift Guide for Your Man?
(1) How adorable is that Craft Beer Flight set? Instantly up the ante at home with this set.
(2) Luke needs some boots to wear with rolled skinny jeans…. and these might just be the perfect thing. Also, boots that come in under $70? Yep, I’m all about that.
(3) A plaid, manly watch? Need I say more? *Unfortunately, I don’t think my hubby would actually wear this, but a girl can hope, right?
(4) If you have a runner for a hubby, as I do, then he might be interested in this head lamp. Luke has it and likes it. Although, he’s not winning any style awards with it. lol.
(5) We’ve had this leaf blower for 2+ years and highly recommend it. If you are in the market for one, definitely check it out.
(6) We have this app, Paprika, and it syncs recipes from the computer’s browser to the phone and the iPad. Another plus, is that it has a recipe organizer that’s really good and keeps the recipe open (keeps the iPad awake) during the whole time the app is open. Go buy it, it’s cheap ($2.99)!
(7) Are you sick of that regular old stud finder, I know we are! This magnetic stud finder is on Luke’s Christmas list this year (perfect for a stocking stuffer!) .
(8) If you have a headphone nut (like I do) then you can’t possibly understand why someone would need 5+ pairs of headphones, but these are apparently well-liked for running. It’s husband-approved over here.
(9) House shoes never seem to last a full year over here. Luke always gets the same kind. I love the plaid inside on these. Cute, functional and pretty stylish for house shoes.
Alrighty, congrats if you are still with me! Next up, is the gift guide for the little guy. Make sure to stick around though, because I have one more after that!
We have a lot of the items on this list and really love them.
(1) Mini Tidy Buddy Toy Organizer – This little bag is perfect for taking Legos with us on trips (we bought it originally for our Hawaii trip) but we have used it daily since then. We pack it up and take it in the car, to restaurants, and other places that we need to entertain our little guy for a bit. It could be used for much more than Legos but it’s perfect for little Legos. *This is the off-brand of the bigger bag that I will be talking about in just a bit.
(2) I picked this game up at a garage sale last year and our little man LOVES it. Like, it’s his favorite game ever. For $12, buy Twister and have fun.
(3) I’m a huge fan of Gap clothes for my little man. They are stylish and they fit him so well. We’ve had this coat (or a very similar version) the last two years and really love it.
(4) It’s all about the Super Hero Legos at our house. This set is pretty amazing as well as this one. Really, you can’t go wrong with any of them.
(5) What 5-6 year old wouldn’t love glow-in-the-dark pajamas? We have a pair of transformer pajamas that glow and our little man thinks they are the coolest thing.
(6) The Boys Doodle Book – I picked this book up at Walmart the other day and am really impressed. Each page has a sentence (with a drawing area) that tells a story continuously through the book. It’s modern, simple and looks like it will be a huge hit. Also, $10?! Yep.
(7) This isn’t just a water bottle, it’s the best water bottle ever for kiddos. Seriously, it keeps ice frozen most of the day, it doesn’t leak at all and it’s easy to clean. Also, you can get it with or without characters. Trust me on this one, buy it.
(8) Have a Spiderman fanatic? This muscle backpack is a huge hit. It’s adorable and perfect for a kiddo aged 5-9.
(9) If you are wanting a large play bag, I highly recommend the Swoop bag. We use it (for Legos) but you could use it for quite a bit of things. It’s worth every bit of the price tag! The quality of this bag is much higher than the travel bag up above, so for the every day use bag of this size, I would definitely buy this brand. We LOVE it.
(10) This electronic set is a bit pricey, but looks amazing. There are also add-ons for it that could be gifted at later dates. We aren’t getting this for him this year, but it’s on our list for a gift for him soon. The recommended age is 8+ but I think our little guy would love it now with some help from daddy.
(11) What kiddo wouldn’t like to play “spy” or have fun with their friends with walkie talkies? We have these on our little man’s Christmas list this year. I think he’ll love them. For under $30, the price point is great as well.
One last Christmas Wish List to go… the list for the home. Occasionally, Luke and I will forgo getting each other presents and just buy something for the house. We’ve done that for our anniversary as well and I’ve heard other people do that. So, I thought I’d round up a few things that would be perfect for the home. A few of these we have (and LOVE) and a few (or the rest of them) are items that I’d love to have.
(1) Are you in love with JUJU hats like I am? I just adore them and want one pretty badly. This store on Etsy seems to have some great ones. For me, I love the cream one because I think it would go anywhere.
(2) These West Elm chairs have been on my wishlist for like 2+ years. I love them, every single thing about them. And, don’t even get me started on how many fabric choices they come in.
(3) This marble and wood candle holder is so adorable. Target really killed it with this line and it’s super affordable!
(4) Our $100 vacuum that we’ve had for 9 years (we got it as a wedding present) quit last month. We just bought this Shark vacuum and, to say that I love it is an understatement. I’m so impressed with this vacuum. Like to the point that I’m vacuuming just to get entertainment.
(5) This tufted cushion has my heart. I tried so hard to make it work for our kitchen bench seat but the dimensions just didn’t work. I adore it and now, need to find the perfect space for it. Do you see a DIY bench coming your way? Maybe.
(6) Want an affordable blender perfect for making margaritas in? This is the one. It’s been a great appliance for us.
(7) We’ve had this hanging pendant light for about a year and just put it up last week. #slowmovers It’s really adorable in person. Just an FYI – it comes as a plug-in (perfect for some spaces) but it’s easy to convert to hard-wired (which we did for our kitchen – see the sneak peek).
(8) I love to get art for special occasions. Seriously, I think the last two Christmas and birthdays, I have asked for art and just love what it brings to our space. This piece is a print (a super affordable print) that we have and love. See it on our gallery wall.
(9) We’d love to have the Nest thermometer. I don’t think it needs an introduction… it’s plain amazing and high up on our list.
(10) You have to check out this mirror. It comes in two different sizes and is just gorgeous. It would have made the eat-in kitchen reveal but it’s been on backorder for awhile so I had to go a different way. But, it’s still on my list because I heart it so much.
Ready for the giveaway? Enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card to Anthropologie.
Don’t forget to hop around to see what my fabulous bloggy friends have gathered for you ALL WEEK LONG and be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of AHHHMAZING prizes!!! Each giveaway will be open for one week from it’s start date. Keep in mind that these links will only work as the posts go live on their scheduled morning. Good luck my friends!!!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life
Average But Inspired
Paper & Fox
Canary Street Crafts
Hawthorne & Main
Seeking Lavender Lane
Elizabeth Joan Designs
Addison Meadows Lane
The Summery Umbrella
Little Red Brick House
Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
Holy smokes! I think I’m done my Christmas shopping! Great ideas my friend! And such a great giveaway – who doesn’t love Anthropologie?!
I know! I want to win myself. Is that bad? lol.
I love that Anthro vase. I would probably get that!
Me too! Love that and hope I get it for Christmas. =)
Love all of your gift ideas, especially the art print.
Yes, that art print is so good. I really love it in our living room.
Amy | Delineate Your Dwelling
Really loving that pendant light and those J hooks from H & M, yes please!
We finally put that pendant light up and I’m in love. It’s renter-friendly too (plug-in!).
Emily @ Table & Hearth
Such a great list Ashley!! I love that hunter vest and the fur boots of course. Man, I totally need to live somewhere where I can wear all of that cute stuff, gah!
Yes, you totally do! But then, you wouldn’t be able to enjoy that outdoor space year-around.
“Feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty” I’m pretty sure I’ve told that to my husband before 🙂
Really great ideas- love them!
Haha, I’m glad someone else is just like me. Thanks for stopping by!
I love all your gift ideas Ashley, especially that West Elm chair! xox I think I need to go shopping now!
Yes, for sure! Let’s go together. =)
So much good stuff on these guides, I definitely will be stealing some of these ideas!
The Nest is high on our list! Too bad we can’t afford it right now, but one day!
We are totally in the same boat! One day,and will both have it. =)
I’ve been wanting a head player so badly
I don’t even know what that is?! But, I hope you get it.
I want a few mixing bowls and cake stands for Christmas.
That sounds like a wonderful list. We have some quality mixing bowls from Crate and Barrel and have really enjoyed them. I’m not much of a baker, but I adore it when cakes are put on cake stands. It makes the whole setup so cute.
Amanda @ Dwelling in Happiness
Such a great gift guide!! Those fur snow boots look so warm and sadly I live in Oregon and don’t even own any snow boots. Ha! I also love that West Elm chair, super cute!! Thanks for the giveaway! 🙂
Thanks Amanda! Oh man, you have to get yourself some.
I would love a new pair of boots for winter.
Yes! I hope you get some and good luck on the giveaway.
cassie @ primitive & proper
so i just got those hunter boots (at costco!!!!!!) and i got the green and love them!
What?! Costco? We don’t have one of those here but Amazon has them as well (and they *may* be coming my way for Christmas). =) I prefer the green as well. Seriously Cassie, I need to live by you.
Tara @ Anything & Everything
So many great ideas! That West Elm chair though 🙂 Thanks for the great giveaway as well! Hope you have a Happy Holiday!
I know, right?! West Elm kills it with their furniture. Good luck on the giveaway.
Great gift ideas (love the craft beer set for my husband!) and really great giveaway!
It’s the perfect little extra gift for hubby’s, right?! Thanks for stopping by.
Amy | Canary Street Crafts
So many fantastic gift ideas! My boys would love the walkie talkies and I love your snow boots!
Thanks Amy. I thought of the walkie talkies because my little guy love to play spy with his friends. I think it’s such a cute idea and a super affordable one at that. You have to pick up those snow boots ($60!).
Ok I confess I am probably the only weirdo who would love the Shark vacuum, mine has seen it’s final days.
haha, no you are not! The vacuum is so much fun. Highly recommend it. Ours completely bit the dust last month, so we had to get it but I’m so happy we did.
I’d love to have Hunter boots.
They go with everything! Hope Santa brings them for you this year.
My husband would LOVE those boots! And that West Elm chair is fabulous as well.
Aren’t they great? Super affordable as well. Thanks for stopping by.
I am in love with the “Be a nice human” print! Perfect sentiment!
Yes! We love it in our little man’s bathroom. Quirky humor is the best.
Love the waterproof snow boots. They look fabulous.
Thanks! They are seriously such a great buy for the price. I really love mine.
Awesome give away opportunity! I too love the west elm chairs you posted. I would love a new Anthro duvet for the guest bedroom but what we’re really needing this year is a new grill. Unfortunately not the most exciting thing for me 🙁
Maybe you’ll win the $50 gift card and then you can get both. =)
The Shark Vacuum would be awesome to get!
For sure! I really love mine. Good luck on the giveaway.
Love your gift ideas,especially the ones for the house.
Thanks Cindy! Isn’t shopping for the house so much fun (it always fits!). =)
On the top of my wishlist this year is a new laptop computer. I need a faster computer because mine is getting very slow.
I hope you get it! Good luck on the giveaway.
Oh I love those snow boots!! Craig and I only do stockings for each other, think those will fit? LOL
You should use the boot as the actual stocking itself! It would work.
I love the spiderman backpack for my son. He would love it!
That sucker is amazing. We have it and love it.
Bre @ Average But Inspired
Aaaah such great gifts! But I’m especially thankful for your vacuum cleaner review! Mine just broke last week (think major dust explosion and high pitched noises), and I have got to get a new one pronto. Glad to hear you like yours!!
Thanks Bre! Oh yes, totally love the vacuum. We needed something in that middle price range and this one fit the bill. Plus, it’s like a weird robot. It comes apart in like three different parts. Do I sound like a vacuum spokesperson?! lol.
Katie @ Little House of Four
Great list! I LOVE those boots! They remind me so much of the Sorel boots, but at half the price.
Thanks Katie! Haha. I was actually getting ready to pull the trigger on the Sorel boots but hated to spend that for them. We live in MO so we do get snow but not a crazy amount. But, then when I was browsing on Amazon those were recommended. I’m super pleased with them.
I love all the gifts! Great ideas that are very helpful in Christmas shopping. I love the Winter boots!
Thanks DeAnna. I love boots and those snow ones are just perfect.
The feed me Tacos and Tell me I’m pretty Tank Is my favorite thing..Like EVER. HA! It’s so cute! I also am completely in love with that striped accent chair from west elm. Fantastic gift guide I love everything y ou chose!
Haha, we must be alike then. I love it as well. Thanks for stopping by.
I absolutely LOVE that chair. Reeeeaally wish I had not seen that this month…
Yes, yes, yes. That chair is amazing.
SO many great ideas… can I take them all? Those chairs are now officially on my wishlist.
That’s totally how I feel. I’d love it all.
Making it in the mountains has a wooden sign that I love but the store has one called little houses and I must get it!
That sounds perfect. Wooden signs are so cute.
Emily, Our house now a home
That taco shirt is awesome! I love everything you selected for the home one, adding a few to my list!
I’m all about those tacos. Thanks for stopping by.
Here are a couple on my list: sorel boots, blanket scarf and a monogram cup
oh man, sorel boots are always a good idea. =)
Loving the marble and wood candle holder. Just GORGEOUS!
I know, right?! For $20 that thing is a steal.
I would love a new vacuum cleaner! Our current model is one lint ball away from the home appliance grave yard. 😉
Oh, I was right there with you. That one listed above is a good one.
I really like the cool vibe of the hanging pendant light! We have a lot of pretty lame light fixtures that could use some updating.
Oh, we have tons of other lame lighting as well. Haha. But, we really love that pendant light and it’s so affordable.
Amy | Home Remedies
So many great ideas, Ashley! I love those boots and that vest!
Thanks Amy! I’m all about vests lately…
Jen @ Fresh Crush
I love your home choices! Great list!
Thanks Jen. I love shopping for the home and just wish that the home had a Christmas budget as well. lol.
LZ [email protected] The Summery Umbrella
Of course you have an amazing list, but you know what I want? You guessed it. “Just feed me tacos, and tell me I’m pretty”. Story of my life 😉
I knew I liked you! lol. I love that shirt.
I love seeing what’s on everyone’s list!
This is a great gift guide and I love how it can appeal to everyones style. Love it Ashley!
Thanks Jessica! I love to shop or browse so this list was so much fun to create.
I would like the fur snow boots and the swoop bag for my kids legos.
The swoop bags are amazing! You can’t go wrong with them for sure.
Ashley, we are so excited to have you on our podcast next week! I’m LOVING that pendant lamp in your wish list for the home! Oh, and that tufted pillow…(can’t wait to see your new bench :-). Oh, and that piece of artwork. OH, and we’re going to need a new vacuum soon… yeah, I love pretty much everything on that wish list!
Thanks Zandra! I can’t wait to listen.
I want a new printer for Christmas, mine stopped working 2 days ago. :/
Oh no! I hate when that kinda thing happens. Hope you get one!!
I like the hanging pendant light.
Thanks Latanya! We just put that in our kitchen and really love it.
Leigh Anne Miller Borders
Great gift giving ideas. One thing I am hoping to see under my tree is a fitbit.
Oh yes! Those are great.
I love anything West Elm. A chair would be great! Thanks for the giveaway!
Me too! Love love love West Elm. Good luck!
I love everything you chose for the “home” gift guide- especially the blender and the vacuum 🙂
A good vacuum and blender are definitely great items to have. Thanks for stopping by.
I really like those vests! Thank you for the giveaway!
I’m all about those vests this year. Thanks for stopping by!
My favorite is definitely the Hunter Boots! I’ve been wanting a pair of those for awhile!
Me too! Hope we both get them. =)
Erica @ Dwell Beautiful
I definitely need that “feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty” tank in my life!!!
We should just buy them for ourselves! =)
That mirror is amazing!
I totally agree! It needs to be in my life…. maybe it will go on sale?!
Great gift ideas… I’ll be borrowing more than a few!!
Oh good! That’s what’s it there for.
I love the feed me tacos tank you posted above! So cute!
It’s a super cute tank. Thanks Stevie!
I like a lot of what you picked! Especially that round mirror with the gold edge on it!
Oh man, that mirror is just gorgeous. I really love that they have two sizes in it as well. Makes it easier for multiple spaces.
I love the Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree….and have been wanting one for some time!
Me too! Hope we both get one. =)
I love Hunter boots, I’ve wanted a pair for so long!
Me too! I’d take about any color as well.
Carrie @ Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
What a fantastic list, Ashley! My little boys would just love that spiderman backpack. My husband is a huge fan of the Nest. And I’d like one of everything on your home list. Such great ideas! Thanks for sharing them along with this fantastic giveaway.
Thanks Carrie! I’d love to have a Nest – maybe someday!
I need a new blender it’s definitely on my list!
It’s definitely a needed appliance over here… have to make margaritas!
I want to get a new laptop
That would definitely be nice!
I love the abstract art peice
So do I! We actually have it in our living room and really love it.
loooove the hanging pendant light!
Thanks! I love that it’s a plug-in but easily converts to hardwired.
A lot of great gift items , I would say one of my favorite items is the Shark vacuum, with three dogs it would really make it easier keeping the floor clean then with my current use of a broom.
It would totally help keep your space clean. It’s seriously a great vacuum.
I love all of your gift ideas, thank you for sharing! It’s so hard to find the perfect gifts sometimes. My favorite item from your list is the LEGO Superheros, because that’s what my son would love for Christmas.
You really can’t go wrong with any Lego options, but I do love the superhero sets the best.
This is so awesome! I have to say, i am quite obsessed with The Petal Study Print. It’s beautiful!
Yes, it totally is and so affordable!
I want a new Kindle.
That would definitely make a great gift. Hope you get it. =)
I love just about everything in your “For the Home” wishlist! This year I’m hoping for a new bag, pjs and Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark.
Ooohh, the peppermint bark sounds so interesting.
I love that pendant light!
Isn’t is pretty? It’s pretty affordable as well.
I love that sheepskin vest, but I don’t think I could pull it off.
Yes you could! Seriously, pair it with jeans or leggings and a chambray shirt. It would be adorable!
I like the fiddle leaf fig, but I think mine would need to be fake! Nice list of ideas.
Haha, I’m wondering if I would be better off with a fake one as well.
A new camera is on my Christmas list.
That would be a great gift.
I really love that Clarendon Large Round Wall Mirror! Adding it to my wishlist 🙂 It would look gorgeous in my living room!
Yes, it definitely would and I don’t even know what your living room looks like! It’s such a beautiful mirror that it would look great anywhere.
I know it sounds corny, but I really don’t want anything in particular. I just want to have a fun get together with my children. They are wonderful little adults!
Oh, I love that! I hope you have the best get together ever. Merry Christmas.
id love a coat!
well, this is our first christmas with our baby boy (he’ll be almost 11 months old on christmas) and so the little boy gift guide warmed my heart…even though he’s not old enough for most of the things on it. just thinking about the years to come made me smile real big. although i do adore the coat you feature from the gap on it (we are also a big fan of GAP’s baby clothes)!
Congrats! The first Christmas is always a great one, as is all the ones after! Baby Gap has the best clothes (H&M has some cute one’s as well). Merry Christmas.
I like the Nest thermometer.
I am hoping for a new duvet and down comforter.