Learn how to integrate the design between your kitchen, dining, and living room, whether in an open floor plan or not. Key in on what makes design sing for you and how to repeat those elements in each of your spaces. Curious to hear how to work with one-of-a-kind pieces? We have you covered with that, too!
On the show today, we chatted about:
- Ashley shared that she loved the Dempsey chair from Rejuvenation but didn’t end up buying it before they stopped selling it.
- The cat brush Suzannah swears by (for brushing and removing cat hair from velvet furniture).
- Suzannah’s recent renovations and how she’s really nailing that cohesive feel to her floor plan.
- Ashley chatted about her home and the accents that she likes to have in each of her spaces (black, medium wood tones and plants!).
- Kyla at House of Hipsters embraces quirky items so well in her home.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!