Happy Sunday! Can you believe that Christmas is just a few days away? We’ve been enjoying a family vacation, skiing in Colorado and are going to get back right in time to celebrate with family. I can’t wait.
Anyways, welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Want to get to know me (and Bigger Than The Three Of Us) a bit better? Catch up with some of my most recent projects, like:
My post on Monday giving away this free printable.
This fun and bright mirror (with full tutorial)!
Make sure to follow along with Bigger Than The Three Of Us to stay up-to-date with everything!
Enough chatting about me… let’s get on to the features for this week!
One Little Project shared these reindeer cupcakes. My little guy would go crazy over them and, to be honest, they look simple enough for me to try.
Home-ology shared her DIY Fireplace makeover. I love the makeover and I love the styling. Seriously, how adorable are those white pieces on the mantle? I’ll take one of everything please (including the fireplace).
A Burst of Beautiful (via Ella Claire) shared this SIMPLE evergreen wreath. I’ve saved this because I’m totally making one for next year.
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.