Oh my gosh guys, you blew me away last week! So, beware, there are quite a few features this week. Yay! Just a reminder, each of the features of this party will be featured on our group Pinterest board. How exciting, right? Each of the cohosts pick different features, so not only could you be featured by a few of the blogs but you will also gain exposure on Pinterest. Help us grow our Pinterest board and give us a follow – you will only be seeing the best of the best of the Creative Gallery links!
Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Want to get to know me (and Bigger Than The Three Of Us) a bit better? Catch up with some of my most recent posts, like:
Make sure to follow along with Bigger Than The Three Of Us to stay up-to-date with everything!
Enough chatting about me… let’s get on to the features of The Creative Gallery this week!
Real Happy Space shared this adorable square frame. I love the simplicity of it and the ease of being able to change out the art.
The Willow Market shared the before/after of this entryway! There are lots of new touches but again, I’m amazed at the power of paint. Make sure to check it out!
The Red Painted Cottage shared some tips for how she updated her gallery wall. I adore that fox art and that blue wall. They totally speak to me!
Always Made With Love shared an in-depth tutorial for a woven pillow. I’m totally smitten with it!
Last but not least, White House Crafts shared a simple wood slice coaster tutorial. The simplicity of this project is great, but you wouldn’t know it because they look amazing!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.