You’ve asked. We’ve answered. Today, on the Your Home Story Podcast, Suzannah and I are tackling your design questions. To be fair, though, we are tackling a bit more than design. The questions that have been coming in are a bit all over the place and we love that! So, keep ’em coming.
Design Questions Q & A
Tune in to the Design Questions Q & A to get answers to:
- Where do I buy Benjamin Moore paint?
- What are the MUST-HAVE Tools for DIY?
- How do you decide whether to BUY or rent tools?
- How did you start the podcast?
- How do you record a podcast with hosts not being in the same location?
- How do you get your partner on board with decor and projects?
- How do you pull together an eclectic vibe without it looking like a circus?
*If you want more ideas for working with a spouse or a significant other on rooms, renovations and design then definitely check out our podcast on How to Decorate with a Spouse.
** If you have an eclectic style and aren’t sure where/how far to take your spaces… I’d recommend following Jen from Blissfully Eclectic.
I personally loved our chat today and hope to do more Q&A chats in the future. To do so, we need your questions! Feel free to email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram.
If you were interested in the second question, “What are the MUST-HAVE tools for DIY,” I’ve included some of my favorites below.
I hope you loved today’s Design Questions podcast. If you are new here, head to my podcast page and take a look around. The podcasts that we’ve recorded are all there.