Should you tackle interior painting yourself or hire a pro? Are there instances when you definitely should call the professionals in? How about exterior painting? Can you do that yourself? In today’s Your Home Story podcast, we are tackling all these questions and more!
DIY Or Hire Out Painting
In today’s episode, you’ll hear our thoughts on painting (both interior and exterior) and whether you should hire painting out or do it yourself! From using a paint sprayer to taping off windows and ceilings, tune in to hear what we think about how to get the job done!
Resources mentioned (contains affiliate links):
- How Suzannah sprayed all the walls at her last house in about 5 hours
- Painting an interior sunroom with a sprayer
- We love angled brushes and Ashley specifically loves this short-handed brush.
- Suzannah used foam edgers like this (refills here)
- For small projects, this small paint sprayer can work really well.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
- Suzannah is @suzannahstanley
- Ashley is @biggerthanthethreeofus
- The podcast is @yourhomestorypodcast