If you work from home, then you definitely need to tune into this episode all about Home Office Ideas. It’s packed with how to design a home office, how to add function to your home office and how to organize your home office!
You my dear podcast listener, have heard me talk about my sunroom office space a few times. You know that I recently gave my home office an update and it’s been the best thing ever! Today, on the Your Home Story podcast, we are helping you with Home Office Ideas. We want you to feel right at home in your space and end up with a space that is not only functional but pretty, too!
Office Ideas from Ashley from The Gold Hive and her beautiful office reveal.
Home Office Ideas
Today’s episode is a deep dive into office design and function. We cover the utilitarian essentials (and how to make them more attractive), some design features you can add that are also practical, and facts of office space life; like the table-vs-desk debate for work surfaces.
We talked about so many ideas and solutions (contains affiliate links):
- Suzannah’s townhouse home tour and office/sewing room
- Ashley’s current sunroom/office
- The HP printer that charges you based on prints/usage if you use HP Instant Ink
- Ashley’s office board on Pinterest
- Suzannah’s office board on Pinterest
- The Nesting With Grace “Magic Light Trick” you can use to add sconces above a desk or to add interest and light
- Inspiration image of a hanging light over a workspace
- Suzannah’s affordable and cute office chair round-up
- Butcher paper roll holder and clip set for to-do list
- Inspiration image of an oversized design board
- Some cute acrylic wall-mounted calendars: 1, 2, 3
- The clear plastic pegboard system Suzannah used in her sewing room
- The Grid-It product you can use to corral and hide cords mounted to a desk
Plus shared four office inspirations we love:
- Ashley from the Gold Hive – Hand Painted mural, pendant light, table (without drawers)
- Lindsey from Hello Hydrangea – A weaver so her office displays lots of her yarns, looms, etc.
- Yellow Brick Home – Small office setup with table and storage and then seating area on the other side.
- Jones Design Co – Office/studio with desk and table setup
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
- Suzannah is @suzannahstanley
- Ashley is @biggerthanthethreeofus
- The podcast is @yourhomestorypodcast