I think about this all the time. Well, I would say that we have gone overboard on how much we are trying to accomplish all at one time. As in, we have way too many projects going on at once. If they were contained to a room or two it would be no big deal. But, considering the fact that they are in FIVE DIFFERENT ROOMS….do I need to say any more?
I know you want a breakdown on what is going on over here. Here you go:
1. Master Bathroom – in progress (need to grout, do paint touch-up, hang new frames, etc.)
2. Master Bathroom Alcove – in progress (need to finish up trim work and paint the trim)
3. Main Bathroom – in progress (lots to do…)
4. Upstairs Hallway – in progress (primed and ready for paint)
5. Entryway – in progress (3 doors to finish and one chair)
So, we have concentrated our efforts over the last few days on the entryway. It is the closest to being done and I just want to mark it off the list.
Here is where we are:
The door to the left in the picture is in the process of being painted. We have primed it and put one coat of white paint on. It looks so much better! Cream to white is a huge transformation. I should have it finished today or tomorrow.
The front doors have been primed but not painted. I think we have decided to go bold with them. I’m kinda scared but excited at the same time.
Look below to see what we are thinking.
via Pinterest (original source unknown)
via Domino Mag via Pinterest
What do you think?