We love hearing from YOU on the Your Home Story podcast. So today, the whole show is listener questions that we've rounded up and wanted to answer. We are talking about how we approach designing kids' spaces, practical tips for making your bathroom feel more luxurious, the debate on whether to use an extra space as a guest bedroom or office and more.
On the show, we referenced (affiliate links below):
- Bat Box
- Frame a poster instead of putting up a wall decal in your kid’s room.
- A beautiful example of neutral baskets in a kid’s space instead of primary color bins.
- Stud Pop
- A great look at what a picture rail looks like if you aren’t familiar with one.
- Episode 20 on small electrical
- Episode 2 on painting cabinets
- Our FB conversation on painting a large space white.
- Suzannah’s hallway/carpet removal update
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram: