What do you do with paper clutter? How do you live with pets? How do you paint over wallpaper? We are sharing all the knowledge today by answering your listener questions!
Today, we are answering YOUR questions. We’ve compiled questions about how to hide media cords, what to do with paper clutter, how to live with pets and not have pet stuff all around, how to paint over wallpaper, and even what plant resources we use. As you tune in today, get ready to learn a few tricks!
Your Listener Questions Answered
Resources we chatted about:
- Stretchy food storage lids Suzannah has been using
- My post on Cord Control
- How to Run Cables Behind the Wall
- Gardening Know How
- Stylish Pet Bed on Bookshelf
- Bed Crate Integrated in Laundry Room
- DIY Pet Murphy Bed
- My Cat Door DIY
- Litter Box in Trunk
How to Paint Over Wallpaper
- Oil based primer over wallpaper
- That will reveal issues. Razor blade to score any issues and corners. Glue down any bits that peel up
- Mud over problem areas/scored areas, sand
- Regular prime mudded areas
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
We’d love to hear your questions and thoughts! Join our Facebook group here and email us at email@example.com.