Our first challenge, The No Spend Challenge, in the Your Home Story podcast Facebook group was live last month. The challenge was all about refreshing a space in your house WITHOUT spending money. Tune in to hear about what spaces were refreshed as well as what projects we are currently tackling in our own homes.
No Spend Challenge + House Updates
Specifically, we talked about:
- How the No-Spend Challenge came to be and what it was about.
- My progress in my bathroom and the joy of being able to shut cabinet doors without having to cram in linens. Here’s an older picture of the bathroom for reference of what bathroom I’m talking about.
- Carmen’s adorable bedroom with hanging planter.
- Cindy’s gorgeous antique furniture pieces and clutter-free guest bedroom. See the changes in our Facebook group!
- My newest art piece – the 7ft Korhogo art!
- My Mid Century Modern Master Bedroom reveal.
- Nightstand dimensions and scale.
- The powder vanity that I’m getting ready to buy.
- Suzannah’s changes in her dining room including the rug, dining chairs, and table.
- Quotes about electrical, kitchen cabinets and more for Suzannah’s new house.
- How landscaping is drastically going to change the curb appeal of the new house.
Carmen, took part in our Facebook challenge and shared this after photo of her space.
One of our listener’s, Cindy, shared this “AFTER” image of the bed in her guest bedroom. She decluttered the space during the challenge and made new shams for her bed.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
- Suzannah is @suzannahstanley
- I’m @biggerthanthethreeofus
- The podcast is @yourhomestorypodcast