Happy Sunday my friends! Are you ready to par-tay?
Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Want to get to know me (and Bigger Than The Three Of Us) a bit better? Catch up with some of my most recent projects, like:
Make sure to follow along with Bigger Than The Three Of Us to stay up-to-date with everything!
Enough chatting about me… let’s get on to the features for this week!
home.made.interest shared how to clean concrete. I had no idea you could do this and you better believe I pinned this because our patio is getting a fresh new look come next year!
How cute is this little polar bear that Growing Up Gabel shared? Guess what?! It’s made out of cardboard. I really love this idea because we are a family that gets a.. ton.. of.. Amazon.. boxes. The possibilities are endless for the creations that you could come up with.
I thought my Christmas wrapping ideas were pretty cool, but A Pretty Life knocked it out of the park with her wrapping ideas. Seriously, you need to hop over to see the other ones. I picked my favorite but it was hard to choose.
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.