If you’ve ever wondered what a modern mansion is like inside, or what you’d choose for your home if money was no object… listen up! Suzannah and I both visited multi-home tours of show homes in our areas and chat about elements we liked, trends we both saw at the respective tours, regional differences, and what we can learn by visiting these elaborate, massive homes!
Links and favorites:
- Ashley’s Highland Cow Painting
- Re-loving the decor book Habitat by Lauren Liess
- Parade of Homes that I went to
- Street of Dreams that Suzannah went to
- Suzannah’s blog posts from previous Street of Dreams events: 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Walk-in pantry with hidden door in cabinets
- The angled sliding door treatment Suzannah saw
- Some of Suzannah’s photos from the show this year: here and here
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!