Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit https://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
The Federal Trade Commission revised their guidelines regarding endorsements in order to protect the public from mis-leading advertising. As a part of those guidelines, we are disclosing:
1. We may use the blog to promote products and services as a source of income.
2. We will only promote products and services that we 100% love.
Please share, but do keep in mind that all images and text are property of Bigger Than The Three Of Us. A link back is appreciated!
What Information Do We Collect and How Is it Used?
- Information You Voluntarily Submitted.
- We may collect your name or email address.
- Automatically-Collected Information and Cookies
- Certain information is collected automatically when you visit the website. For example, we log your IP address, browser type, referring websites and more. Links are tracked via Google Analytics for actions that you take while on the site.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser by the website. Some expire and some are persistent cookies that stay on your browser until deleted.
How Your Information May Be Used
- To operate and keep the website maintained
- To create an account or customize the website for your experience
- To send newsletters to you (which will have an opt-out at the bottom)
- To send confirmation emails, administrative emails, updates and more
- To respond to your comments
- To provide user support
Third Party Use
We may use third-party service providers to service parts of this website.
We currently use:
Google Analytics: This tracks website usage and provides stats on how the user uses the website.
Mailer Lite: This is used for email updates and newsletters.
I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Rights For Your Personal Information
At any time, you can opt-out of email communications but following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
You can submit a request to [email protected] to update, amend or request details about the personal information collected.