The Federal Trade Commission revised their guidelines regarding endorsements in order to protect the public from mis-leading advertising. As a part of those guidelines, we are disclosing:
1. We may use the blog to promote products and services as a source of income.
2. We will only promote products and services that we 100% love.
Please share, but do keep in mind that all images and text are property of Bigger Than The Three Of Us. A link back is appreciated!
What Information Do We Collect and How Is it Used?
- Information You Voluntarily Submitted.
- We may collect your name or email address.
- Automatically-Collected Information and Cookies
- Certain information is collected automatically when you visit the website. For example, we log your IP address, browser type, referring websites and more. Links are tracked via Google Analytics for actions that you take while on the site.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser by the website. Some expire and some are persistent cookies that stay on your browser until deleted.
How Your Information May Be Used
- To operate and keep the website maintained
- To create an account or customize the website for your experience
- To send newsletters to you (which will have an opt-out at the bottom)
- To send confirmation emails, administrative emails, updates and more
- To respond to your comments
- To provide user support
Third Party Use
We may use third-party service providers to service parts of this website.
We currently use:
Google Analytics: This tracks website usage and provides stats on how the user uses the website.
Mailer Lite: This is used for email updates and newsletters.
I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Rights For Your Personal Information
At any time, you can opt-out of email communications but following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
You can submit a request to email@example.com to update, amend or request details about the personal information collected.