A collection of similar items grouped together can make a beautiful statement, sometimes even more than one large piece! Hear about our favorite ways to decorate with collections this week!
Sometimes, when you decorate with collections you end up with a cluttered or incomplete look. We are sharing some important tips and tricks to get your home decor collection to shine!
Links we mentioned:
- Painted picture mats by Allie from @theadoredadobe
- Suzannah’s grid gallery wall of pencil drawings (in the finished room here)
- A peek at the vintage bells in Ashley’s house.
- The wood bowl collection that Ashley hung up in her bedroom.
- The antler wall in Ashley’s entryway.
- Good article from Veranda: 12 Tips for decorating with collections
- Collection of mirrors at the stair landing by Audrey from @blackhouseonthecorner
- Vintage portrait gallery
- Mounting a collection on a wall: grouping of cool mounted plants
- Kelly Elko - Finial collection and trophy collection
- Wall shelving created for a vintage camera collection
- Cary Ray’s pottery all on one shelf and Carol Estes’s pottery collection storage as a feature
- Elsie from A Beautiful Mess rainbow glassware collection
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram: