Buying and selling high-price items (or really anything!) can be super stressful. I think it’s probably safe to say that most of us dread shopping for a new car because of the car-buying process. Well, we aren’t talking about cars but we are hoping that our conversation today on How to Buy a Home will ease some of your stress.
How To Buy A Home
This episode follows Episode 16, Selling Your Home. In that episode, we broke down how to sell your property fast with tips for photography, staging, open houses and more.
Today, our talk on How to Buy A Home, centers around radon testing, home loans, mortgage calculators and more. We attempt to break down questions like:
- Would you buy a home with radon?
- Where to buy a home (should you consider highway or railroad noise)?
- How to buy a home as a first time home buyer?
- How to get a home loan?
- Should I use a realtor to buy a home?
We also talked about:
- Suzannah’s electrical issues in her new (old) house. By the way, did you see her new home?
- My motivation and progress in my sunroom. **New progress is happening in the sunroom right now! I’m pretty excited about it. Details coming soon!
- The first-time homebuyer class that Suzannah took in 2011
- Redfin home search tool
- Risk factors for radon
- Refinancing through preferred partners on Zillow and Realtor.com
- Mortgage calculators
We are always open to hearing suggestions on what types of episodes you’d be interested in hearing about. So, if you have a podcast episode recommendation, then please send those to us! You can email us directly at yourhomestorypodcast at gmail.com.