If you know me very well then you know that I love vintage furniture, decor, art and more. I especially love mid-century modern furniture pieces, cloth textile art and old handmade pottery pieces. In today’s episode of the Your Home Story podcast, Shopping Vintage Online, you’ll hear all about what pieces we’ve bought, how to search and buy affordable vintage pieces online and what sites are our go-to sites for buying vintage.
Shopping Vintage Online
In our talk, Shopping Vintage Online, we chatted about:
- My favorite ways to find AMAZING deals on rugs. You seriously don’t want to miss that post!
- My go-to store for finding amazing furniture, rugs, decor and more.
- Kyla, from House of Hipsters, and her amazing art collection.
- My favorite ways to sort, search and get good deals on eBay.
- What we think about Etsy (don’t miss the talk about vintage fabric!).
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
- I’m sure you are already following along with me on IG but if if not, I’m @biggerthanthethreeofus.
- Follow Suzannah
- Follow Your Home Story
And, just because I absolutely love shopping all things vintage… I’ve rounded up some amazing affordable vintage finds just for you. If you buy something, tag me on IG or send me an email and let me know. We’d love to feature it on the podcast by talking about it or sharing it on Instagram! Happy shopping!