Whether you have a small bathroom or a big one, getting your bathroom storage and organization in line is key! We are sharing some great tips today to decrease bathroom clutter and increase your overall satisfaction with how your bathroom is working for you!
We can easily accumulate lots of “stuff” in the bathroom. Today, we helping ease some of the feelings of overwhelm with all the extras that are stored in drawers and along the counter. Tune in to hear what you should or could store in the bathroom. Plus, hear tips on how to decrease the bathroom clutter and even ideas for helping larger families minimize what each person has/uses.
Bathroom Storage and Organization
- Lamp transformations happening on Instagram: @carpendaughter, @jaci.daily, @hartman_haus, and lots of other have used spray paint, mud, plaster, and more
- Suzannah’s recent bathroom transformation
- Recycle your used glasses at Lions Clubs
- Bathroom with vintage hutch for storage
- IKEA towel rack
- Tiered fruit stand for bathroom counter storage
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!
Or, play catch-up on past episodes on our Podcast page.