Christmas is just around the corner so I thought it would be a perfect time to share some Christmas Presents for Boys ideas.
I’m always on the hunt for some good present ideas for my little man. I’ve rounded up a good collection of books, active toys, shoes, legos and more and think this list would really appeal to kids under the age of 11. Some of these things we own, some are on my list to get and some are just really cool looking; all of which, we use or I could see us using. So, here’s 30+ items that I think you’ll love too!
Christmas Presents For Boys
I broke this list down by age so hopefully that will give you guidance in shopping for gift ideas for boys. Also, I don’t think all of these are necessarily only “boy” items but I have a boy so that’s what I’m basing these recommendations off of.
*Affiliate links below. Thanks for supporting this blog. Click to read my disclosure policy.
Christmas Gifts for 7 Year Old Boy
*I think these Christmas presents would probably be great for boys 5-7 years old.
- Custom Book by Plum Print: We just had one printed and it’s amazing!! Basically, you send in all the artwork that you’ve collected over the years and they photograph it all and put it in a digital book. How fun is that?! I sent in all Greyson’s preschool artwork. A huge tub full gone from the house and it’s now all in a beautiful book.
- Another idea is to make a travel photo book. I make one of these every year from whatever trip we took as a family. I usually write it as a story and wrap it up and put it under the tree. We all love to look at it on Christmas (+ it reminds us of how much fun we had on our trip).
- Tinker Crate: We had asked for this last year as a subscription and it’s been a hit. It’s a monthly subscription for tinkering (engineering, science, etc.). Highly recommend!
- Garmin Vivofit Jr : Greyson saved up for this when he was 7 and bought it. It tracks activity and swimming (which is huge for him!) and also is able to track chores, etc.
- Twister : Always a fun favorite when we have kid’s over at the house.
- Lego Building Plates : My kiddo loves to build bases, houses and spaceships on these.
- Nerf Gun Tactical Vest : Looks pretty intense but the battles can get intense!
- Dragons Love Tacos : Love this book.
- Kinetic Sand : Kids of all ages have a great time with this stuff.
- Swoop Bag : Great for containing legos, play trains, etc. We have one and have used it for all sorts of toys.
- Rosie Revere, Engineer : Great book.
- Ada Twist, Scientist : Such a great book!
- Diary : Greyson really liked the concept of having a book that locks.
- Snap Circuits Jr. : Greyson got this last year and has had fun with it (probably best for 6+ with supervision).
- Exploading Kittens Card Game – This has been a HUGE hit at our house.
Christmas Gifts for 8 Year Old Boy
*I think most of these Christmas presents would be good for boys ages 8-10! We actually own most of them so they are tried and true.
- Karaoke Machine with Bluetooth : Greyson got this last year and it’s been fun.
- Party Karaoke CD : Uptown Funk… enough said.
- Life : Greyson got this last year and has loved it (except that if he doesn’t have like 10 babies… he gets upset). 😳
- Boy’s Doodle Book : We own this and it’s so cool! It gives you drawing prompts that are geared towards interests that boys have (they do have a girls version too though!).
- Dart Board : This is super inexpensive and fun.
- For a swimmer, having fins and a snorkel mask are great additions. These are on our list for G this year.
- Lego Power Functions Book : All About building with machines and mechanisms. I actually bought this one to give to Greyson this year!
- The Chronicles of Narnia Series
- Switch : Greyson got this last year and has really loved it
- Super Mario Maker
- Labo : He got the Labo Vehicle kit last year and it was a big hit. The VR kit looks amazing as well.
- Lego Boost Creative Building and Coding Kit : This is pricey but looks amazing!!
- Beyblade Burst Stadium : This has been a HUGE hit at our house for awhile now and just keeps on being a hit. Apparently it’s also a big deal at school too.
- The Illustrated Harry Potter books : We have these and they are amazing! Would absolutely recommend.
- Razor Electric Scooter : Santa brought this to us last year and it goes so fast! Greyson is a bit timid with how fast it goes, so just be aware that there’s not a slow mode on it. I think it’s super fun though, so definitely wanted to keep it on the list.
I added a few more ideas on my Amazon shop if you’d like to check them out.