Practical Christmas ideas for men including items that he can use in the garage, gym, on his body, and more!
I feel like we are always searching for Christmas ideas for men in our lives. I know my husband is tricky to buy for and I'm guessing, like me, the men in your lives are tricky to buy for as well.
I decided to do a gift guide of items that my husband owns and LOVES in the hope that it will help inspire you when trying to buy for some of the guys on your Christmas list.
One thing to note is that we are practical-type gift givers. We both like high quality, well-made products but things that are/will actually be used. So, some of these items might seem weird, but it works for us!
*Affiliate links below. Thanks for supporting this blog. Click to read my disclosure policy.
Christmas Ideas for Men
- Personalized Custom Leather Luggage Tags - We own these and they are really heavy duty. Would be a good stocking stuffer!
- Shun Knife - Luke has a few of these knives and always goes back to this brand when looking for another style of knife.
- Running Belt - Good stocking stuffer!
- Reusable coffee mug (to go!): Luke loves this travel coffee mug for lattes!
- Calf Compression Running Sleeves - Luke recently got some of these and really likes the quality of this pair.
- Endurance Gels - These are a bit more natural than most and have been ordered nonstop this year.
- Pressure Washer - This is a smaller pressure washer and great for smaller areas. We use it often on our shed and our concrete patio.
- Apple Watch Band - Perfect for date night!
- Leather Bean Bag - This has been a favorite in the basement, perfect for gaming! We have the large one.
- Large Portable Misting Fan - We splurged on this for a swim meet two years ago and it's gotten us through 3 day events in 100 degree heat. We didn't have to buy a battery pack for it because we have a weed eater that is electric and uses the same battery.
- Coop Pillow - We all own these and really love them.
- Oscillating Multi Tool - This is a fun tool that your guy may not have!
- Apple AirPods Pro - These are the most used items in our house. They never leave Luke's pockets.
- Nike Shoes - Lifestyle shoes with a bit of a flair.
- Favorite Jeans - This brand has been his go-to brand for years.
- ThermaPen - Luke bought this for himself earlier this year after wanting it for a long time. He LOVES it and wishes he would have invested in this a long time ago.
- Convection Heater - A great, low energy heater.
- Eddie Bauer Down Jacket - A go-to for most weather conditions.
Luke takes the Eddie Bauer jacket on almost all of our trips. Here's him wearing it in Iceland.
Hope you found something new to potentially add to your Christmas list for the men in your life. If you know of something that I need to add to mine... let me know!
Looking for other Christmas present ideas?
- 5 coffee table books to add to your Christmas list. Check that out if you are a reader and love good design books.
- If you are looking for gifts for kids, I have you covered. Check out my kid's gift guide as well as books for kids.