Last week we talked about trends in the first half of the 20th century and today we’re covering 1950-present. You’ll recognize the sound of a lot of these! We’re also talking about how to decorate for your time without going overboard on trends.
- The 1961 bathroom reno Suzannah worked on
- Machines for Living In: How Technology Shaped a Century of Interior Design from 99 Percent Invisible
- Home trends for the decade you were born
- What the average American house looked like
- Trends by the Decade
- Designing through the decades
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!