Today, we have an Interview with Brepurposed. Bre Bertolini is a DIY design blogger and she’s sharing about her design process, how she makes it work sharing a home with her husband, two little ones, and father-in-law (including her #1 tip for designing in a shared home), how she budgets for room makeovers/home projects, her go-to online sources for home decor, and more!
Interview with Brepurposed tips and resources:
- Bre’s Photoshop mood board tutorial
- Bre’s 5 go-to online sources for home decor: H&M Home, Urban Outfitters, West Elm, CB2, and World Market
- Bre’s great room and dining room One Room Challenge reveal
- Bre’s master bathroom ORC reveal
- Bre’s laundry room ORC reveal