Curious about seed starting or indoor gardening in general? On today’s show, we have Tracey from @thefakefarmgirl explaining exactly how to get good germination, what type of light works for seed starting and what plants are the easiest to grow.
Specifically, we chatted about:
- All types of seed starting supplies including: trays with covers, lights, and growing mat.
- The key to knowing when to transplant is knowing your growing zone.
- Rosemary and Lavender are easier herbs to grow indoors.
- If you want a good laugh, check out the “Matter Baby” highlight in Tracey’s IG.
- Get a walk-through of exactly what Tracey does and a look at her setup in her “Seed” stories on IG.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram: