Elevate the artwork that you have in your house by choosing mats and frames with intention. Whether you need help with mat board colors or just picking a frame out to begin with, you are going to leave the episode today with more insight into how to really let your artwork shine.
From linen mats to no mats, grid style frames to thrifted frames, you are going to learn how to mix and match frames to create unique style and groupings at your house.
We specifically chatted about:
- Suzannah’s dining room featuring the six pencil drawings in matching frames
- Juniper Print Shop
- Framebridge visual tool
- Art to Frames
- Nancy at Hillside House - IG Art Tour
- Ashley’s Vintage Dining Room with original art framed with glass and clips
- Ashley’s grid style gallery wall in her master bedroom
- DIY Mat Cutting Tutorial
- Travel Gallery in Ashley’s hallway
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!