All about organizing food and spices. Whether you have a huge walk-in pantry or just a small pantry cabinet, you will find tips and tricks to be better organized in today's show.
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to kitchen organization. Today, we are talking about ways to store and maintain food/pantry items so that your kitchen is more functional! Whether you have a tiny pantry like Ashley and Suzannah both do currently or a walk-in pantry, you are going to leave this episode with useful ideas for upgrades you can make to your space.
On the show today, we chatted about:
- Episode 92 Organization in the Kitchen
- Exterior Home Maintenance Checklist
- Small built-in pantry inspiration
- Ashley’s pull out cabinet shelves that she loves
- Inspiration for storing dry goods on open shelves
- Reusable produce bags Suzannah likes
- Kristyn (@blackard_modernfarmhouse) that Suzannah recommends for pantry tips (see Kristyn’s story highlights!)
- Wire pull out idea for a walk-in pantry
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!