Ok, did you laugh or roll your eyes at my title, Book Recommendations For Millennials? Guys, writing titles for blog posts, especially when you’ve written about the same topic (favorite books) before is HARD! If you are reading this right now, let’s just say that you will find value in this book list; whether you are a millennial or not. Promise!
I’m a millennial, but just barely. I think, technically, you are considered a millennial if you are born between 1982-2004. That’s a LONG time period. I was born in 1985 and, although I’m technically a millennial, I’m a different millennial than someone who was born in the mid 90s.
I don’t know how I got on this particular rant except to say that I think these book recommendations are for all, I just needed a catchy title.
25 Book Recommendations For Millennials
- Scheisshaus Luck: Surviving The Unspeakable in Auschwitz and Dora
- The Hiding Place
- Little Princes: One Man’s Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal
- The Boy on the Wooden Box
- Sons and Soldiers: The Untold Story of the Jews Who Escaped the Nazis and Returned with the U.S. Arm to Fight Hitler
- I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
- Chasing Slow: Courage to Journey Off the Beaten Path
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
- Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life
- Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
- The Great Alone
- Night Road
- The Shack
- Redeeming Love
- Carve The Mark #1
- Queen of the Tearling Series
- The Kitchen House
- My Sister’s Keeper
- The Girl on the Train
- Divergent Series
I love reading and have done a few posts about books before. If you are looking for even more recommendations, reviews or book lists, then check out:
I have a pretty good list of books to add to my reading list for the winter but I want to hear your favorites! Drop a comment below and tell me what you’ve read and loved lately.