If you’ve ever wondered about how I got into home decor blogging, what it takes to create blog and social media content, how to get featured on a big design site, how home design bloggers make money, or a secret blogger benefit to Instagram’s multiple image swipe feature… you’ll want to tune in to this episode! We are talking all about decor blogging behind the scenes.
Decor Blogging Behind The Scenes
I’ve talked about behind the scenes blogging things before. The No Make Up Tour is one example, where I’ve shared more about the day-in and day-out house and what that looks like on the blog.
It was fun to talk about the nitty gritty blog stuff today on the show. We specifically mentioned these few things:
- Answer the Public keyword research tools
- SEO stands for search engine optimization; i.e. getting your blog found by new readers. Here are some articles for bloggers about it: 1 and 2.
- Suzannah’s townhouse Apartment Therapy tour and 2017 fixer upper tour
- How to Submit to Design*Sponge for a feature
- How to Submit to Apartment Therapy for a feature
- How to Submit to The Everygirl for a feature
- Blog course example–Emily Netz’s The Slow Flip Formula
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
We’d love to hear your questions and thoughts! Join our Facebook group here and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.