As fun as it is to follow decor trends and see them popping up at affordable price points, there’s something really special about putting in the time and thought to create a home that reflects you and your family. In today’s episode, we walk you through different ideas to help you create a home that truly is one of a kind.
Listen below or find us on your favorite podcast app: iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, GooglePlay and Overcast
Links we mentioned:
- A sneak peek at the vintage chairs Ashley is planning on having recovered
- Favorites for unique home tours and fresh inspiration: Architectural Digest, Country Living home tours, Martha Stewart, Rue Magazine, Domino
- Ep 29 on Shopping Vintage Online
- Ep 24 on Buying and selling on Facebook, Craigslist, and more.
- Ep 79 on: You have a cookie cutter house... where to start and what to do if you want something different?
- Suzannah’s post on estate sales.
- Ashley post with favorite sources for vintage rugs
- Ashley’s post about how to search for vintage rugs online
- Suzannah’s post on 3 ways to shop for vintage rugs on a budget
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!
Leave a Reply