Learn how to make “little by little” changes throughout the home from Leigh by The Little by Little Home. This is another installment of our series, Intentional Living, and this time, we are chatting about $100 makeovers, easy decor hacks and making cleaner switches for the home.
Specifically we chatted about:
- Book Club Discussions
- $100 Basement Stairwell Reveal
- Talks about “functional beauty” in the home
- Copper Dust Pan (Affiliate Link)
- Erin from the $100 Makeover Challenge
- Ashley’s $87 Minimal Modern Bathroom Nook Makeover
- $100 Challenge Hallway and Linen Closet Makeover
- Easy Decor Hacks that Leigh loves: Spray Painting or using gel stain on Vintage Frames (check out her kitchen)
- Clean Switch Highlight on Instagram
- Two easy switches: dishwasher detergent and dish soap
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Non-Coconut Oil Homemade Toothpaste
- Castile Soap (Affiliate link)
Find Leigh on her blog, The Little By Little Home and over on Instagram.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!
Leave a Reply