There are lots of ways to improve your home without breaking the bank from deep cleaning, to painting, to exterior updates and more.
It can be overwhelming to think about all the money that we want to spend on our houses to get it “finished.” But there are some improvements that don’t take any money at all, some of them not even that much time!, and make a big difference.
Ways to Improve your Home
This is a lot more than your basic ideas of moving art around!! Deep cleaning, decor/style, and home improvement–there are tons of ways to change and better your home without spending anything. Actual real high-impact DIY projects you can do with materials you already have!
Free projects to improve your home that we talked about:
- Ashley’s laundry room shelves
- Stems Suzannah cut from a large shrub outside
- Ashley’s post on trimming back boxwoods and removing shutters
- When Suzannah removed a fireplace screen (before/after)
- Suzannah’s post about for painting a fireplace screen
- Angela from Restoring Home’s fireplace makeover
- Ashley’s update to modernize stair railing
- Ashley’s update to ornate woodwork
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram: