Make this greek wrap in just a few minutes for a tasty lunch with lots of veggies on naan. Or, add grilled chicken to the dish to make it a Greek chicken wrap for a protein punch!
I love cucumbers. A little bit ago, I shared a quick pickle cucumber and onions recipe and, while I love it, I do appreciate a fresh cucumber dish, too!
When you combine a garden cucumber and feta, oh boy... is there anything better? I guess, add red onions and a warm naan wrap and it's better. Those ingredients inspired my version of this quick lunch dish and we constantly change up what's in it (sometimes, making it a greek chicken wrap) or adding pulled pork, etc. You really can't go wrong once you start with the basics, so let me give you the recipe for you to enjoy!
- 3 naan flatbreads
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- ⅓ cup feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Prepare all vegetables as stated in ingredients list.
- Place onions in a small bowl. Add olive oil and red wine vinegar to bowl. Stir. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place naan on a baking sheet and warm in oven at 400 degress for 2-3 minutes (following package as directed).
- Layer veggies over naan.
- Squeeze lemon on top of veggies.
- Top with feta and season with salt and pepper.
So simple, right? I prefer the full-sized naan bread for this dish but you could use the small ones or even pita bread. Other variations to try would be adding hummus, pepperoncinis, pickled onions, etc., to the dish. I've done a bit of all those things and have enjoyed it each and every time.
Want more recipes? Here's a few of our other ones that we love: