On the show today, I’m sharing My Living Room Design Journey. These meaningful, personal updates to my living room have been slowly happening for the past two years.
The space is basically done and I’m reflecting on the trials and errors and what’s made it really work for our family.
Resources and links for the Living Room Design episode:
- Wood Flooring Install
- Neutral Paint in the Living Room
- The Makerista
- House of Brinson
- Hacking the Chandelier to make it work.
- The corner cabinet that gave Ashley fits.
- Suzannah’s corner built-ins.
- All About the Korhogo Cloth
- Paintable outlet covers (affiliate link) (great for dark walls)
- How to Make an Oversized Canvas
- Forest Green Living Room as it looks now.
You can find us on our blogs or connect with each of us on Instagram:
And you can join our Facebook group here to connect with other listeners and ask questions!